Starting to think about life in retirement? Join us for the Active Aging Expo on Sept. 27!
First Bank & Trust is proud to sponsor the Expo, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel at 933 Skokie Blvd. in Northbrook, and will feature a total of 13 speakers on various topics related to senior living and aging. The speakers will include:
- Robert Lockwood, of First Bank & Trust, on estate planning and trusts
- Mary Jo Zeller, of My Solutions, on moving
- Charlotte Bishop, of Creative Care Management, on transition planning
- Bruce Treadway, of Caring Transitions, on estate sales
- Margalit Tocher, of Home Care Assistance, on in-home care
- Tom Murphy, of Adaptable Home, on aging in place
- Dr. Lauren Schneider, of Northshore Chiropractic, on health and wellness
- Debi Elman, of So You, LLC, on de-cluttering and staging
- Lynda Dresher, of LyndaDresher.com, on grief
- Mark Newton, of Perl Mortgage, on reverse mortgages
- Attorney Mark Gotlieb on real estate closings
- Personal trainer Doug Raffel on health and wellness
- And Barbara Davis, of Jennings on the Park, on real estate for people over 50.
The event will also feature more than 50 vendors booths, live music, and free drawings and giveaways, including a chance to win a weekend getaway at The Abbey Resort in Lake Geneva.
Admission is free. For more information on the Active Aging Expo, please call 708-326-9170 or visit www.facebook.com/22CMevents.
For more information on discussing your retirement and estate planning needs, please contact our Wealth Management department (http://www.firstbt.com/wealth-management ).