Custom-tailored & highly personalized commercial banking relationships for Chicagoland’s owner-operated businesses and nonprofit organizations.
What We Offer
We take pride in serving Chicagoland’s businesses and provide a customized suite of banking services that fulfill both your depository and financing needs. Our experienced lending team works hand in hand with company ownership and management, considering your company’s short and long term goals, to craft a complete financing solution. As a locally-owned and managed bank we can respond quickly and effectively to the changing needs of our clients.
Why Choose FB&T?
- We do not fit customers into a box, but instead roll-up our sleeves to understand the unique circumstances of each customer.
- Our officers work with companies of all sizes and are committed to their success.
- As a locally owned and locally managed bank we are able to rapidly respond to your company’s needs and we are never subject to the financial rules of out of market bank management.
- Lending staff work in teams to support your banking needs. Someone will always be there to address any time sensitive issues.
- We have a history of very little turnover in our lending staff throughout our bank’s history. Many of our officers have been with us for over 10 years.
- Our phones are answered by actual people during business hours. No automated systems or mazes.
Types of Loans
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- SBA Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Homeowners & Condominium Association Loans
- Nonprofit Organization Financing & Credit Services
We Also Offer Business Financing for:
- Ownership Buyout
- IRB Financing
- ESOP Loans
- M+A Activity
- Assignment of Beneficial Interest Collateral
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Loans and Lines of Credit Secured by Cash or Marketable Securities
- Real Estate Bridge Loans
Our experienced lending team is ready to help guide you through the entire process. For more information about any of our loan products and services please contact our Lending Department:
By Phone: 1-847-733-7400
Inquire now about our loans ›