Tailored for young adults headed to school, our College Checking Account gives students convenient and hassle free banking wherever they go.
You can’t be there when your student moves off to college, but you can smooth the transition by setting up your high school graduate with a College Account at First Bank & Trust. Having their own checking account, ATM/debit card, and online banking will make banking and bill paying as easy as if they were still at home.
Plus when they make the Dean’s List for the first time, First Bank & Trust will make a donation to the community charity of your choice!
- No Minimum amount to open an account
- No Monthly Fee if account is set up jointly with student & parent. Parent must have another transaction account (checking or Personal NOW) with a balance of $1,000 or more.
- Checks, ACH, and telephone transfers without charge
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free ATM/Debit Card (For individuals 18 or older)
- Use ATMs anywhere (FB&T never charges fees to use our proprietary ATMs and we waive up to ATM 6 transaction fees per monthly statement to a maximum of $20)