Tailored for young adults headed to school, our College Checking Account gives students convenient and hassle-free banking wherever they go.
No student wants to worry about banking while away at college. With First Bank & Trust’s College Checking Account, students take the personal service of their hometown bank, on-the-go. Having a checking account, an ATM/debit card, and online & mobile banking will make handling finances and bill paying as easy as if they were still at home.
FREE College Checking Account
No minimum balance and no monthly fee. Account must be set up jointly with student & parent. Parent must have another transactional or savings account with a balance of $1,000 or more.
Don't Pay ATM Fees1
With your included ATM/Debit Card we reimburse up to 6 transaction fees from any worldwide ATM per monthly statement to a maximum of $20.
FREE Online Banking & Mobile Banking2
Students can bank anywhere 24/7 with their smart phone, tablet or computer while parents can monitor balances and add funds automatically or when needed. With online & mobile banking, students get access to:
- Mobile Check Deposits lets students deposit their checks anywhere, anytime.
- People Pay makes it easy for you to quickly send payments to anyone. Need to split the bill at a restaurant? Want to send your roommate rent? No problem.
FREE First Order of Checks
Receive a complimentary order of basic checks.
Good Student Bonus
Plus, when a student makes the Dean’s List for the first time, First Bank & Trust will make a donation to the community charity of their choice!
Build Credit with a Credit Card Designed for College Students.3
Visa® College Rewards
- For college students
- Great rates and manageable credit lines
- Earn 1 reward point for every net $1 you spend on purchases
Visa Secured Card
- Excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card.
- Flexible credit lines based on a security deposit ranging from $300 to $5,000
- Low annual fee
Apply Now › or visit your local branch for an application
1 Overdraft fees may apply.
2 Third party message, data rates and internet service charges may apply. Please check with your service provider.
3 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.