Customized banking tailored for your professional business
Our community is filled with professionals who help enrich the quality of life for us. That’s why we have set up a special relationship to make the management of their finances easier.
Our business account provides customized banking services that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of professionals.
Relationship Account Benefits
Along with expertise and high-end products and services, our clients receive a highly-personal and longer-lasting relationship with their banker. Your professional banking relationship package includes a Business Banking Account with:
- 250 Free Transactions per Month*
- Operating Lines of Credit: If you qualify, we will put together a line of credit for you to help with your cash flow or equipment needs.
- FREE Personal Checking: We provide free personal checking accounts for you and your employees. No minimum balance requirements and no monthly service charges**. We also offer direct deposit of payroll.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Give your business the flexibility of banking anywhere, anytime. All of our business accounts come with an optional eBanking platform. Learn more ›
- Full-Service Financial Services for You, Your Business, and Your Family: We want to satisfy not only your business banking needs – but also the private banking and wealth management needs of you and your family.
Treasury Management Services
We offer a broad range of cash gathering, disbursing and information reporting services. Learn more ›
Business Account Loan Services
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Equipment Term Loans
- Real Estate & Construction Loans
- Nonprofit Financing
- Letters of Credit
- SBA Guaranteed Loans
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Business Acquisition Financing
- HOA & Condominium Association
- And more…
*Transactions include: deposits, checks deposited, checks paid, ACH transactions, miscellaneous adjustments, ATM card transactions.
**Free checking refers only to the waiving of monthly maintenance fees. Other charges may apply. See fee schedule.