Merchant Card Services
The power to securely accept credit cards and the flexibility of employee spending control
Payment Processing – Merchant Solutions
Being able to accept credit and debit cards could bring you more business and entitles you to provide better customer service. First Bank & Trust can offer you the following:
- Credit, debit and EBT card acceptance
- Negotiated rates
- E-Commerce solutions
- Qualified service representatives available when you need them
- Full suite of payment processing products to meet your needs
Business Credit Cards*
Our Visa® Business credit cards come with a variety of important business features including award-winning expense management tools, free employee cards, and added security benefits.
Enjoy a Longer intro rate
Visa Business Platinum Card
- Our BEST introductory offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
Earn Valuable Rewards
Visa Business Bonus Rewards Card
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 25% BONUS (that's equivalent to 1.25 points) on all points earned every month, automatically 1
- $25 cash back with your first purchase
Visa Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 50% BONUS (that's equivalent to 1.5 points) on all points earned every month, automatically 2
- $50 cash back after your first purchase
- Low annual fee
Purchasing Cards & Payroll Cards
If you have employees without a bank account or you don’t want to issue a blank check for employees to purchase supplies or equipment for the company, First Bank & Trust has a card product that can help.
- Payroll Cards is a card program that is administered by you. You can issue fully loaded cards to your employees, allowing them to withdraw from any ATM or use as a POS (point of sale) credit or debit card with cash back availability. If the card is lost or stolen you can have the card deactivated and re-issued.
- Purchasing Cards are one time loadable cards issued in the business name that can’t be used as cash. Activity can be tracked and viewed online.
Call a Treasury Management expert at 1-847-733-7400 or contact us online. We are ready to help.
- 1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points)
- 2 The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.5 points)