Health Savings Account (HSA)
Let us help you save for any future medical expenses.
Enjoy tax free control over your health care expenses. Individuals enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP), not enrolled in Medicare Part A and /or Part B and not claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return are eligible to open a Health Savings Account. The HSA account is an interest bearing checking account with a tiered interest rate.
Why an HSA?
- You decide how much money to set aside for health care costs.
- You control how your HSA money is spent.
- Your employer may contribute to your HSA, but you own the account and the money is yours even if you change jobs.
- Any unused money at the end of the year stays in your account.
- You don't pay taxes on money going into your HSA.
Benefits of a FB&T Health Savings Account
- No Minimum amount to open an account
- No Monthly Fee
- Checks, ACH, and telephone transfers without charge
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Online Check Images
- ATM/Debit Card
- Use ATMs anywhere (FB&T never charges fees to use our proprietary ATMs and we waive up to 6 ATM transaction fees per monthly statement to a maximum of $20)