Investment Management Services
Let our Team of Experts Help.
Managing financial assets can be a complex and time consuming effort. In today’s challenging economic climate, investments require careful analysis and a disciplined strategy based on quality research and analysis.
Our expert staff will manage your investments by analyzing opportunities globally in order to provide you with the best return based on your investment objective and risk tolerance.
As your Investment Manager, we carefully review your investment needs and risk tolerance, discuss appropriate investment objectives with you, and then develop an investment strategy tailored to your needs. Our disciplined investment process relies upon quality research and fundamental analysis.
The investment management account can be utilized for traditional investment management needs, IRAs, irrevocable and revocable trusts, charitable trusts, foundations and many other situations.
Investment Management Benefits
- Professional investment management advice
- Regular review of securities
- Custody of securities
- Income collection
- Accurate records for tax returns
- Periodic statements
- Competitive fee, often tax-deductible
Types of Investment Management Accounts
- Investment Management (Discretionary) Account – decisions are made on mutually established guidelines.
- Investment Management (Non-Discretionary) Account - you retain the right to make final decisions.
Wealth Management Services
- Traditional, Roth & Rollover IRA Services
- Custody Services -maintain control over your portfolio without the administrative work involved.
- Trust Services
Investment and Advisory products:
NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT BANK GUARANTEED • NOT A DEPOSIT • MAY LOSE VALUE.