Customized banking tailored for your professional business
Our community is filled with professionals who help enrich the quality of life for us. That’s why we have set up a special relationship to make the management of their finances easier.
|Our business account provides customized banking services that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of professionals|
Relationship Account Benefits
Along with expertise and high-end products and services, our clients receive a highly-personal and longer-lasting relationship with their banker. Your professional banking relationship package includes a Business Banking Account with:
- 250 Free Transactions per Month*
- Operating Lines of Credit: If you qualify, we will put together a line of credit for you to help with your cash flow or equipment needs.
- FREE Personal Checking: We provide free personal checking accounts for you and your employees. No minimum balance requirements and no monthly service charges**. We also offer direct deposit of payroll.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Give your business the flexibility of banking anywhere, anytime. All of our business accounts come with an optional eBanking platform. Learn more ›
- Full-Service Financial Services for You, Your Business, and Your Family: We want to satisfy not only your business banking needs – but also the private banking and wealth management needs of you and your family.
Treasury Management Services
We offer a broad range of cash gathering, disbursing and information reporting services. Learn more ›
Business Account Loan Services
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Equipment Term Loans
- Real Estate & Construction Loans
- Nonprofit Financing
- Letters of Credit
- SBA Guaranteed Loans
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Business Acquisition Financing
- HOA & Condominium Association
- And more…
*Transactions include: deposits, checks deposited, checks paid, ACH transactions, miscellaneous adjustments, ATM card transactions.
**Free checking refers only to the waiving of monthly maintenance fees. Other charges may apply. See fee schedule.